Conservation Safari Experience
Aug 18, 2021
This is a short video by Lea Koller, one of our students from Germany, about her two week stay in July '21 on the WEI Conservation Safari in Greater Kruger National Park.
These Conservation Safaris are ideal if you are interested to -
- Work alongside our Field Guides and Game Rangers and participate in daily field work and ecological monitoring.
- Learn how we use camera traps on a game reserve to monitor animal movements and utilization of different habitats.
- Assist with animal recordings as we drive game routes to estimate animal numbers, habitat preferences and population growth in the region.
- Conduct bird point counts to help us understand the impact of large scale changes in biodiversity.
- Learn the latest field techniques from seasoned industry professionals.
- Have the time of your life while contributing to a good cause!
The WEI Team is ready to welcome you on a Conservation Safari in the Greater Kruger National Park!